Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Final Product


My final paper did not include everything I originally wanted to include and at first I was disappointed. I realized that if I wanted to show everything I felt and researched my paper would have had to be 20 pages so I settled with main ideas like how lucky I am to have a father how is so involved in my life and how much we are alike. I know that I for one feel that even though I could not include everything I had planned to I am lucky have found out everything I found out. Through the process I found research that has made me feel so lucky so have my father. I also asked him many questions that I would have never asked if it wasn’t for this project and I am so happy I know them. This project benefited me in many ways and I am very happy role models were our topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment