Thursday, December 9, 2010

Ending


I ended researching my mother's disease M.S (multiple sclerosis) and my grandmas cancer Colon Cancer I found a lot of facts that I am going to include in my paper because I made another connection between father and I. My mom has M.S and my dad has always been extremely supportive and has always helped her in whatever she needed. My father also grew up with a mother who was sick my grandmother had Colon cancer while my dad was growing up and his father to was very supportive and willing. I compare the situation because both my mother and my grandmother are strong people the strongest I know and they were both sick during my father and my childhood and the situations were nearly identical. When I asked my dad what it was like when my grandma had cancer he told me that it felt similar to when my moms M.S was active. We made a lot of connections between the way we felt and reacted to everything. It was just one more thing we share and it also is a really good point to include in my paper.
         Writing this paper has brought up so many things that I had never thought about. When I started this paper I thought it was going to be all about how my father and I share a passion and it made us have a very special relationship but in the process I realized that there is way more between us then just a shared passion. There are so many reason we are similar people.

1 comment:

  1. its really neat that you were able to make a connection to you and your father. It makes it more interesting to show how his traits show in you

    ReplyDelete